Terms & Conditions
1. The Honeycomb Club is a business in the cannabis (CBD) wellness and lifestyle industry that provides market leading products at a competitive price point
2. Subject to availability and receipt of payment, packages will be delivered within 2-5 working days depending on the location, and delivery confirmed by waybill
3. The offering on this website is available to South African clients only.
4. The provision of goods and services by The Honeycomb Club is subject to availability. In cases of unavailability, The Honeycomb Club will refund the client
in full within 30 days. Cancellation of orders by the client will attract a 10% administration fee.
5. The Honeycomb Club shall take all reasonable steps to protect the personal information of users. For the purpose of this clause, “personal information” shall be defined as detailed in the Promotion of Access to Information Act 2 of 2000 (PAIA). The PAIA may be downloaded from: http://www.lawsofsouthafrica.up.ac.za/index.php/current-legislatio.n
6. Payment may be made via Visa, MasterCard, Diners or American Express Cards.
7. Card transactions will be acquired for The Honeycomb Club via PayGate (Pty) Ltd who are the approved payment gateway for all South African Acquiring Banks. DPO PayGate uses the strictest form of encryption, namely Secure Socket Layer 3 (SSL3) and no Card details are stored on the website. Users may go to www.paygate.co.za to view their security certificate and security policy.
8. Customer details will be stored by The Honeycomb Club separately from card details which are entered by the client on DPO PayGate’s secure site. For more detail on DPO PayGate refer to www.paygate.co.za.
9. The merchant outlet country at the time of presenting payment options to the cardholder is South Africa. Transaction currency is South African Rand (ZAR).
10. The Honeycomb Club takes responsibility for all aspects relating to the transaction including sale of goods and services sold on this website, customer service and support, dispute resolution and delivery of goods.
11. This website is governed by the laws of South Africa and The Honeycomb Club chooses as its domicilium citandi et executandi for all purposes under this agreement, whether in respect of court process, notice, or other documents or communication of whatsoever nature 33 Lemonwood street Centurion Pretoria.
12. The Honeycomb Club may, in its sole discretion, change this agreement or any part thereof at any time without notice.
13. This website is run by THC Homeycomb Club (PTY) LTD (private company) based in South Africa trading as The Honeycomb Club and with registration number 2019/277262/07